Friday, May 31, 2013

Google Plus Author Rank Do you make use of this?


What do you think of this new SEO avenue that Google has put on the table?

Some say it is great some say it sucks and some say what ? I don't believe this exists.

In my humble opinion this is a wonderful avenue to add some SEO value to yourself as an author, and it works very well. My image shows up next my search results for a number of terms in a few different websites that I own, as well as for my blogs and some posts that I make in other blogs.

Search for "Frank Gainsford" in Google and see for yourself...



after watching the video please leave a comment for me to evaluate

This adds value to your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and improves your SERP's (Search Engine Results Page) big time. G+ or Google Plus is also a  great social media platform that is steadily growing in size and stature, which also adds many different SEOVI (Search Engine Optimisation Value Indicators) to your other online pages in strange ways that elevate them considerably in the SERP's when your reference them in your posts. My preliminary research on my own work shows that once you have established your Authorship credentials this is even more effective.

If you are following my previous posts and have an understanding of FUFISM then you will realise where this fits in with your Functional User Friendly Integrated social Media policies and how this can influence the rest of your marketing, and the impacts are quite impressive.

Please leave a comment discussing your views on Google authorship. I need this for some research. If you want to see the results of this research please say so in your comments.

Thanx again for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. hello Friends ,

    Interesting post and thank you for sharing. There are things here that I did not think before.

    Thanks to cool such a position that is very well written.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this theory that says that you're correct. Like you say, I think that people are more likely to click on a link with a photo snippet installed. I also think that Google+ is starting to play more of a central role in ranking. We've started to utilize the platform more and grown to love it, but have yet to see it influence our site. Talk to us in a few months and we'll see where we're at then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you there is a LOT of useful information here i will be sure to bookmark this and return in the future how often is this blog updated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for your positive comments . I update the 4u Brand blog when I get the inspiration for a new post, and that may mean once a day, or once every two weeks or so.

      I am trying to get into the routine of once a week, but often find difficulty in focusing on the subject at hand.

      Delete

Thanx for taking the time and effort to leave a comment on our blog. please be considerate and do not use foul language...