Facebook says Search Results will be created by a combination of information created/shared by the business (Pages) and connections of the person doing the search (friends, likes, check-ins, etc.).
Facebook says that its new search bar will return “the top search suggestions, including people, Pages, apps, places, groups, and suggested searches” — notice how “Pages” and “places” are listed separately.
Read the rest of at http://searchengineland.com/
This new search facility within FB that searches only FB pages and profiles will change many things in the SEO industry, and all SEO practitioners will need to learn an awful lot in a hurry, as no body has thought of SEO within FB.
If how ever you apply FUFISM or Functional User Friendly Integrated Social Media then you will have half the problem under control because
- your writings and posts will be focused on your target market
- you will be using your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) defined key words in your copy
- Your posts will be receiving social signals from your customers and other interested parties.
- your FB post will be receiving positive social signals from your other online efforts
- your FB pages will be receiving positive social signals from your other online efforts
- your other social media profiles will be supplying social signals to your FB profile
- Your other social media profiles will be supplying positive social signals to your FB pages